Hello & Welcome,
Many of you do not know me. Many of you have stumbled upon my blog because of a silly tag, or a very real tag I used recently. I first wanted to say welcome!! I am ecstatic that you stopped by & have taken time out of your day to listen to what I have to say about life! Its a tough world out there guys! Im glad to have YOU by my side =)
So welcome! Here is my corny introduction to help you get to know me a little better.
15 interesting facts about me:
- I have worked almost every job under the sun! (and I’m only 27 😉 ) Cashier @ Joann Fabrics, Waitress @ two different sports bars, Bartender, Hair Salon Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Dance Instructor, Cosmetologist, Clerk @ a Music Store, Account Manager @ a Music Store, Website Builder, Event Planner, Music Hall Coordinator, Hostess & Now Dance Studio Owner. (There you go… 15 facts about me… my jobs) LOL jk.^That looks like insanity, but truly I normally have 2 or 3 jobs at once. My longest standing being a dance instructor of 9 years which lead to my current occupation (Lord willing my final occupation as Dance Studio Owner of 2 years).
- I play the piano, acoustic guitar & ukulele. (Vlog coming soon 😉 )
- I was recently married on July 7th, 2017 to the love of my life ❤
- I am an animal lover and aspiring VEGAN =0 (oh yes! I said the forbidden word… VEGAN!) Something you will soon learn about me, I do not classify myself in any particular category as far as FOOD goes, but I thoroughly enjoy a plant based diet… I’ll elaborate eventually ;P
- Pets?!?! I currently have 2 cats (One 2 year old long hair / one 7 year old short hair) and my very best friend Jude the Labradoodle <— you will get to know him very well the longer you follow! Umm.. he’s ADORABLE!
- I come from a very VERY large family! With both of my parents being divorced and re-married I have siblings out the wazoo 😉 haha but man I love each and every one of them! I have 1 biological sister & 2 biological brothers. I also have 3 step-sisters & 2 step brothers, a sister-in-law & other step siblings I have not met yet (things get spaced out as you become an adult!) but basically we are the scattered Brady bunch!
- My favorite activity on planet earth (other than dancing) is writing ❤ oh man I love to write. I have a very “SMALL” notebook addiction (I hope you felt the irony there.) I discovered as an adult that my notebook addiction came from this burning desire inside of me to write. There is no, I mean NO greater feeling than buying a fresh new notebook with clean blank pages =0 (you can call me a werido now… or you can relate… and then we need to be best friends! )
- The beach is my escape… this is sad because I live in the middle of no where eastern Pennsylvania. So rock on mountain life!
- I hate pickles & mustard. If it touches my plate… IM DONE. Oh.. & Gluten – Free. My body has thanked me.
- I am strangely overly compassionate…. Hints my vegan aspiration. I believe this is a gift, not a curse.
- I secretly collect gift bags, gift wrap & tissue paper =D Unexpected birthday party today? I got you covered!
- My relationship with Jesus has transformed my life from the deepest darkest hole to a bright and shining personality like the summertime sun (at the beach of course!)
- I sing randomly about my actions through out the day. For example: As I am stirring the spaghetti… “IM STIRRING SPAGHETTIIIIIII OHH IM STIRRING SPAGHETTI!!!”. My husband secretly loves it as he tells me to “Stop singing about every single thing I do.” hehe.
- I just moved out of a house I lived in for 8 years (20 -27 years old) in to this beautiful spacious house my husband & I will be living in together as our fist home ❤ —coming soon to “soul food”… how to find joy in stressful days.
- I am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT a morning person.
& don’t forget to keep smiling,